Friday, January 9, 2015

My new bindings

Awhile ago I purchased some new bindings. The Ride ex's, the reason I chose the company Ride for my bindings is because the make a lot of the chassis for their bindings out of aluminum. I like know that the materials under my feet are strong and rigid so I can properly transfer my movements into my board. Another reason I really like these bindings is the unique toe strap, unlike most bindings this toe strap is a rubber mesh that forms to your toe allowing for better control when carving. Also these bindings use wedgie foot beds that are very soft and comfortable under your feet to allow for less impact and an overall better ride. I am very happy with the purchase of both my boots and bindings and I highly recommend them for other people getting into boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment