Friday, January 9, 2015

Hitting the slopes

Over the course of the Christmas break I had the opportunity to go to spring hill and get back into the rhythm of boarding. The first time I went I was really rusty it felt like I was back on the board for the first time again. However it did not take long before I was back into it and doing some sweet carving. By the end of that first day I was hitting jumps and having a great time. Ive been to springhill 3 times now and I've been focusing on improving hitting jumps. The jumps they have there aren't super big at that moment so I'm hoping they start working on some bigger ones. I also want to start trying 360's, that's the next trick on my hit list. I was hoping by now we would have more snow so I could set up a jump at my house with a big pile of powdery snow to land in to practice back flipping but so far I haven't been able to and its rather depressing. For now I'll work on hitting rails. Hopefully we start getting more snow and slightly warmer temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment